Sharing with instructors and TA's
Adding subusers allows you to share a paid plan’s enhanced capabilities with additional presenters (not students). Each sub-user receives their own Poll Everywhere user account, so for a TA’s breakout session. TA’s are not necessarily able to log in to your account to run reports or create polls by being a subuser. The additional users are able to create their own polls within their own account. The number of sub-users allowed is determined by your plan, so make please check with your account administrator before adding a subuser.
- Step 1. To add a subuser, go to your My Polls page and click the Settings link at the top of the page.
- Step 2. Select Manage users from the menu on the left side.
- Step 3. Click Add more users.
- Step 4. Enter the email addresses of the people you wish to add as users to your account in the text box. Place each email address on a new line.
- Step 5. Check the box stating you understand that you are sharing your premium features with sub users and click Send invitations.
The top portion of the page will show invitations that have been accepted. You can view the number of polls and the last login for each. You can also grant admin privileges to a user by checking the box next to their name in the Admin column. Warning: Sub-users with admin privileges can make changes to and delete other users' polls.
The bottom portion of the page will show pending invitations that have not yet been accepted. You can right click on View Invitation, and copy/paste the link to send the invitation in your own email. This is useful if the original invite has trouble getting through spam filters.