Take a look inside
Poll Everywhere is a group of very real people who rise to do some pretty unreal things - whether that be changing the nature of presentations forever, building the world's largest audience response system, or plotting attacks during a week-long spy game in Sonoma.
We genuinely like what we do and we genuinely like each other. It's a pretty magical combination that drives us to be better every day, and have an awesome time doing it. Come visit us in San Francisco.
Little joys that make life nicer
- Healthy lunches in office and every snack you could want
- Top of the line computing hardware
- Offsite hack weeks in sweet places like Tahoe and Sonoma
- Peer-2-Peer bonuses
- Penthouse with a 360 degree city view
- On-site bike locker and Delicioso Creperie
- Perfectly crafted pour-over coffee bar complete with barista training
- Communal 3D printer
- The best DSLR camera gear available for check-out
- A robot lovingly named Roll Everywhere
- We’ll pay half your cell phone bill
- Beer-stocked fridges, and a Skymall globe of wisdom
Things you care about
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- 6 weeks time off per year
- Tax free commuter benefits
- Work from home days
- Competitive salary and negotiable equity
We have a stellar stellar location in the SOMA neighborhood of San Francisco. We're just a 13 minute walk from the nearest BART station and a 7 minute bike ride to Caltrain.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States or be eligible for a TN visa.
We use all the latest apps, tools, and telepresence robots to maximize our flexibility of being in the office. If you want to work remote 100% don't be afraid to jump on a plane and fly to San Francisco to get some real face time.
We don't really care about your education. What we care about is your ability to communicate, get stuff done, and work with a team. If you feel your education helps communicate those traits, tell us about it.