Edit multiple polls
You can edit multiple polls simultaneously from My Polls. The following options can be changed via batch editing:
- Reply message
- How your audience can text
- Who can respond
- How people can respond
- Change answer
- Copy visual settings
In this example, we'll copy visual settings from one activity to any number of other activities. This can be helpful if you want a uniform look across multiple polls, especially in branded presentations.
- From My Polls, place a checkmark next to each poll you want to edit.
- Click "Edit" at the top of the page.
- Several options will appear. Select "Copy Visual Settings."
- In the text box, start typing the name of an activity from which you'd like to copy visual settings.
- When you see the name of the activity, select it.
- Click the "Apply" button.
Changes will take effect immediately.
Find out more about using Poll Everywhere to delight your audience, class, or colleagues.