Windows Powerpoint add-ins conflict with Poll Everywhere app
If the Poll Everywhere app for Windows PowerPoint does not work as expected, the cause may be other PowerPoint add-ins. You can check this by disabling all other add-ins.
Note: Common conflicts are Jive, Microsoft Lync, Office Timeline and AbDocs.
- Click the File/Microsoft button at the top left of the PowerPoint window
- At the bottom of the menu select 'PowerPoint Options'
- On the left of the options menu click the 'Add-ins' tab
- Use the 'Manage' drop-down list at the bottom of the window to select COM Add-ins, and click 'Go' button'.
- Deselect the checkbox for all add-ins except "Poll Everywhere"
- Click the OK button, then close and reopen PowerPoint for the change to take effect.
- Try to present a Poll Slide in Slideshow mode
Was this article helpful?
Find out more about using Poll Everywhere to delight your audience, class, or colleagues.