Poll Everywhere for macOS 2.24.0 was released on November 12, 2019.
- Updates contact support page. You can now upload your logs alongside your message.
- Fixes an issue where we’d ask for screen recording permissions on macOS Catalina even though they had been granted. In rare cases you might need to toggle the permission off and back on one last time. For more information see our new screen recording permissions documentation.
Using Poll Everywhere for PowerPoint at work?
If you’re installing on multiple computers, you’ll want to use our enterprise installer.
Just three steps and your whole team will be on their way with Poll Everywhere.
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Install Visual Studio 2010 Office Runtime 4.0
- Install the Poll Everywhere MSI
For more control take a look at the advanced configuration options.
Still have questions? Please contact support. We’ll have you set up in no time.