A ridiculously great place to work
Authentically and truly badass
Poll Everywhere is a group of very real people who rise to do some pretty unreal things - whether that be changing the nature of presentations forever, building the world's largest audience response system, or plotting attacks during a week-long spy game in Sonoma.
We genuinely like what we do and we genuinely like each other. It's a pretty magical combination that drives us to be better every day, and have an awesome time doing it. Come visit us in San Francisco.
Control your own destiny
We trust you to make the right decisions
We're small, so you solve big problems and take on big responsibilities from day one. And you have a say — in what we build, how we build it, and even what kind of beef jerky is stocked in the kitchen. We get to do that because we only hire bright people, which means you'll work with an equally bright team.
Get comfortable and be inspired
This is the view from our San Francisco headquarters
People should feel energized wherever they work, which is why we have a beautiful San Francisco office with high ceilings, lots of natural light, a cafe, showers, and our own electric bicycle and scooter. We provide all the cliché start-up perks like lunch every day, a kitchen chock-full of artisanal coffee & tea, organic fruit, chips, candy, and a dizzying array of beverages. We even have thematic baked good days.
But wait, there's more!
Perks, benefits, and other gobbledygook
Little joys that make life nicer
- Healthy lunches in office and every snack you could want
- Top of the line computing hardware of your choice
- Offsite hack weeks in sweet places like Tahoe and Sonoma
- Peer-2-Peer bonuses
- Penthouse Yoga with a 360 degree city view
- On-site bike locker and Delicioso Creperie
- Perfectly crafted pour-over coffee bar complete with barista training
- Communal 3D printer
- The best DSLR camera gear available for check-out
- Laundry service
- A robot lovingly named Roll Everywhere
- We’ll pay half your cell phone bill
- Beer-stocked fridges, and a Skymall globe of wisdom
Things you care about
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- 6 weeks time off per year
- Tax free commuter benefits
- Work from home days
- Competitive salary and negotiable equity
We have a stellar location in the SOMA neighborhood of San Francisco.
We're just a 13 minute walk from the nearest BART station and a 7 minute bike ride to Caltrain.
We use all the latest apps, tools, and telepresence robots to maximize our flexibility of being in the office. If you want to work remote 100% don't be afraid to jump on a plane and fly to San Francisco to get some real face time.
We don't really care about your education. What we care about is your ability to communicate, get stuff done, and work with a team. If you feel your education helps communicate those traits, tell us about it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States or be eligible for a TN visa.