Take a look inside
Poll Everywhere is a group of very real people who rise to do some pretty unreal things - whether that be changing the nature of presentations, building the world's largest audience response system, or ensuring that each and every Poll Evian is better off for having had the experience of working here.
We genuinely like what we do and we genuinely like each other. It's a powerful combination that drives us to be better every day, and have a great time doing it. Come visit us in San Francisco.
Things you care about
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- 6 weeks time off per year
- Tax free commuter benefits
- Work from home days
- Competitive salary and negotiable equity
Little joys that make life nicer
- Healthy lunches in office and a variety of snacks and drinks
- Top of the line computing hardware
- Yearly retreats and offsite hack weeks
- Peer-2-Peer bonuses
- Perfectly crafted pour-over coffee bar complete with barista training
- The best DSLR camera gear available for check-out
We talk about inclusion
It’s clear that diverse teams produce more innovative solutions, so we're striving to become an anti-racist organization. We think our product can help our customers do the same, by giving more people a voice and broadening the conversation.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States or be eligible for a TN visa.
We're 100% remote for now, but have always had about a third of the company outside the SF Bay Area. When it's safe, we'll resume gathering. We love our office, retreats, and remote visits.
We don't really care about your education. What we care about is your ability to communicate, get stuff done, and work with a team. If you feel your education helps communicate those traits, tell us about it.