Poll Everywhere for Windows 1.2.1
Technical support release
Technical support releases are for customers who need to install a specific version of Poll Everywhere. If you don't need to install a specific version it is recommended to download the latest version of Poll Everywhere.
Poll Everywhere for Windows 1.2.1 was released on October 9, 2014.
- Semantic versioning
- Automatic log sending
- Disable windows crash report
- Fault recovery from crashing process, faulting named pipe, and browser errors
- Custom errror messages
- Fix for proxy manual settings incorrectly passed across app domain
Using Poll Everywhere for PowerPoint at work?
If you’re installing on multiple computers, you’ll want to use our enterprise installer.
Just three steps and your whole team will be on their way with Poll Everywhere.
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Install Visual Studio 2010 Office Runtime 4.0
- Install the Poll Everywhere MSI
For more control take a look at the advanced configuration options.
Still have questions? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll have you set up in no time.