Poll Everywhere for Windows 1.6.1
Technical support release
Technical support releases are for customers who need to install a specific version of Poll Everywhere. If you don't need to install a specific version it is recommended to download the latest version of Poll Everywhere.
Poll Everywhere for Windows 1.6.1 was released on June 29, 2015.
- New unified login (ie. mobile login screen) added to viz
- Better login warnings and experience in Windows Powerpoint
- Connection error messages turned back on
- Admin credentials only required when a dependency is missing
- Fix pesky corrupted user.config files
- More logs added to installation process
- Visual Studio 2013 is no longer an installation requirement.
- User is not required to be logged in to automatically sent logs to uservoice
Using Poll Everywhere for PowerPoint at work?
If you’re installing on multiple computers, you’ll want to use our enterprise installer.
Just three steps and your whole team will be on their way with Poll Everywhere.
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Install Visual Studio 2010 Office Runtime 4.0
- Install the Poll Everywhere MSI
For more control take a look at the advanced configuration options.
Still have questions? Get in touch with email@example.com. We’ll have you set up in no time.