Poll Everywhere for Windows 2.12.0 was released on Octobert 17, 2019.
- New feature: Clear Results
- New feature: Open troubleshoot and contact support on install failure
- Adds logging information sooner in our Application
- Catches additional error information inside of Validator.exe
- Made improvements to our Installer Custom Action
- Removes Sharpbrake support
- Adds Rollbar support
- Fixes issue with proxy-server settings
- Referencing the included office.dll instead of GAC
- Notes parsing for activity url is more strict
- Adds additional information for webpage load errors
- Enhance modal notifications for beta.polleverywhere.com
- Install MSI failures now show in the Validator
- Fix for multi monitor dpi scaling
- Remove required install of Visual Studio 2015 Redistributables
Using Poll Everywhere for PowerPoint at work?
If you’re installing on multiple computers, you’ll want to use our enterprise installer.
Just three steps and your whole team will be on their way with Poll Everywhere.
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Install Visual Studio 2010 Office Runtime 4.0
- Install the Poll Everywhere MSI
For more control take a look at the advanced configuration options.
Still have questions? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll have you set up in no time.