Poll Everywhere for Windows 2.14.0
Technical support release
Technical support releases are for customers who need to install a specific version of Poll Everywhere. If you don't need to install a specific version it is recommended to download the latest version of Poll Everywhere.
Poll Everywhere for Windows 2.14.0 was released on Feb 12, 2020.
- Fixes missing presenter view previews after showing a Poll Everywhere slide
- Fixes issue with the system proxy server address
- Improves how proxy data is stored
- Shows Poll Everywhere slide on the next slide component in presenter view
- Smooths the transition between placeholder image and live chart in presentation mode
- Show error during presentation when a url is removed from slide notes on an activity slide
- Fix for ribbon error on controls update
- Fix for file explorer presentation preview error
- Fix crash when using high resolution (4K) displays
- Added preventative check for overusing network resources
Using Poll Everywhere for PowerPoint at work?
If you’re installing on multiple computers, you’ll want to use our enterprise installer.
Just three steps and your whole team will be on their way with Poll Everywhere.
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Install Visual Studio 2010 Office Runtime 4.0
- Install the Poll Everywhere MSI
For more control take a look at the advanced configuration options.
Still have questions? Please contact support. We’ll have you set up in no time.