Poll Everywhere for macOS 2.7.4
Technical support release
Technical support releases are for customers who need to install a specific version of Poll Everywhere. If you don't need to install a specific version it is recommended to download the latest version of Poll Everywhere.
Poll Everywhere for macOS 2.7.4 was released on March 24, 2016.
- Liveslides functionality within the PollEv Presenter app.
- Forced monitor selection via Help menu.
- Hidden Slides no longer break functionality.
- New keyboard shortcuts, cmd+w closes our window when it has keyboard focus, cmd+n opens a new window if they have closed it and the pollev or liveslides apps are active.
- Better behavior when there’s no internet connection.
- page up and page down keys properly advance forward or backward.
- Fix bugs related to keynote and powerpoint running at the same time.
- Now works with Mavericks!
Using Poll Everywhere for PowerPoint at work?
If you’re installing on multiple computers, you’ll want to use our enterprise installer.
Just three steps and your whole team will be on their way with Poll Everywhere.
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Install Visual Studio 2010 Office Runtime 4.0
- Install the Poll Everywhere MSI
For more control take a look at the advanced configuration options.
Still have questions? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll have you set up in no time.