Poll Everywhere for Windows 1.9.1
Technical support release
Technical support releases are for customers who need to install a specific version of Poll Everywhere. If you don't need to install a specific version it is recommended to download the latest version of Poll Everywhere.
Poll Everywhere for Windows 1.9.1 was released on September 6, 2016.
- Fix for more mac-to-win issues. Underlying issue was our interaction with slide notes.
- Option to toggle showing Read-only and Marked As Final warning messages
- Placeholder “recovery”: Increase height of placeholder if we detect ones at zero height
- Fix slide caching logic
Using Poll Everywhere for PowerPoint at work?
If you’re installing on multiple computers, you’ll want to use our enterprise installer.
Just three steps and your whole team will be on their way with Poll Everywhere.
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Install Visual Studio 2010 Office Runtime 4.0
- Install the Poll Everywhere MSI
For more control take a look at the advanced configuration options.
Still have questions? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll have you set up in no time.