Poll Everywhere for Windows 2.8.0 was released on March 13, 2019.
- Adds a contact support button to the PowerPoint ribbon. User has opt-in option to send their client logs to Customer Support
- Adds a help button in the PowerPoint ribbon that opens up the Poll Everywhere support documentation
- Moves Network Settings and About ribbon options under a Settings menu
- Adds ability for IT departments to disable web content on slides. Learn more
- Adds url security feature for inserting a video or website into presentation slides. Learn more
Using Poll Everywhere for PowerPoint at work?
If you’re installing on multiple computers, you’ll want to use our enterprise installer.
Just three steps and your whole team will be on their way with Poll Everywhere.
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Install Visual Studio 2010 Office Runtime 4.0
- Install the Poll Everywhere MSI
For more control take a look at the advanced configuration options.
Still have questions? Get in touch with email@example.com. We’ll have you set up in no time.