Poll Everywhere for Windows 2.8.0
Technical support release
Technical support releases are for customers who need to install a specific version of Poll Everywhere. If you don't need to install a specific version it is recommended to download the latest version of Poll Everywhere.
Poll Everywhere for Windows 2.8.0 was released on March 13, 2019.
- Adds a contact support button to the PowerPoint ribbon. User has opt-in option to send their client logs to Customer Support
- Adds a help button in the PowerPoint ribbon that opens up the Poll Everywhere support documentation
- Moves Network Settings and About ribbon options under a Settings menu
- Adds ability for IT departments to disable web content on slides. Learn more
- Adds url security feature for inserting a video or website into presentation slides. Learn more
Using Poll Everywhere for PowerPoint at work?
If you’re installing on multiple computers, you’ll want to use our enterprise installer.
Just three steps and your whole team will be on their way with Poll Everywhere.
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Install Visual Studio 2010 Office Runtime 4.0
- Install the Poll Everywhere MSI
For more control take a look at the advanced configuration options.
Still have questions? Please contact support. We’ll have you set up in no time.