Poll Everywhere for Windows 3.0.9 was released on February 21, 2023.
- Fix activities not scaling properly (Electron 17.1.2)
- Additional notes:
- This release addresses a scaling issue where activities would bleed off the screen or not be positioned correctly.
- The scaling bug in the previous release (3.0.8) was due to a bug introduced in Electron 18 that is not resolved in the most recent releases of Electron.
- The main fix in this release to address the scaling issue is a downgrade back to Electron 17.1.2. Like all software, there is some risk in using older versions.
- We’re working to get this issue prioritized and resolved in mainline Electron and will resume using the latest version once it’s fixed.
Using Poll Everywhere for PowerPoint at work?
If you’re installing on multiple computers, you’ll want to use our enterprise installer.
Just three steps and your whole team will be on their way with Poll Everywhere.
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Install Visual Studio 2010 Office Runtime 4.0
- Install the Poll Everywhere MSI
For more control take a look at the advanced configuration options.
Still have questions? Please contact support. We’ll have you set up in no time.